No upcoming events at the moment
- Thu, Sep 17Movie Premiere
- Tue, Sep 15Online ExhibitionSep 15, 2020, 6:00 PM – Dec 31, 2020, 10:00 PMOnline ExhibitionRamal Kazimov, born in 1987, is an emerging Azerbaijani artist who works in Baki & Antwerp. He graduated from Azerbaijani State Academy of Arts & Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Belgium. His expressively realist figures immediately and bluntly address imagery and issues that are taboo in Azerbaijan.
- Fri, Sep 11Movie PremiereSep 11, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+1Movie Premiere“Bastard,” is about a teenage boy growing up in a small village in the mountains where everyone knows each other. As an illegitimate child, he must come to terms with the outcast mother he loves and his own self-worth. The movie has been successfully presented on international film festivals.
- Fri, Sep 04Career TalksSep 04, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+1Career TalksWonder how to write a job-winning resume in 2020? How to impress recruiters and also master an AI-friendly resume? What you should or shouldn’t include in your resume in the digital age? You can ask these and other questions to our HR experts from the leading industries and companies.
- Fri, Aug 28Womenists Talks
- Fri, Aug 07Art Talks
- Fri, Aug 07Literature TalksAug 07, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+1Literature TalksLeyli has authored a children’s book Dilber and Her Spoonful Journey, two poetry books in English - Twelve Thirteen and Youtopia, and one poetry book in Russian – Anabioz. Youtopia received Honorable Mention at 2016 London Book Festival. Her works have been published in UK, Poland, Canada and USA.
- Fri, Jul 17Literature TalksJul 17, 2020, 4:00 PM GMT+1Literature TalksSayali Bahar is a 26 years old Azerbaijani writer who published her first book at the age of 21. She is an author of 3 satirical novels in Russian about Azerbaijani youth and high society - "Aztagrambook: Instalove, InstaBaku" (2015), "Aztagrambook2", "Baku Virgin Diary".
- Sun, Jul 12Womenists Talks
- Sat, Jul 11Meetup
- Fri, Jun 26Career Talks
- Fri, Jun 19Career TalksJun 19, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+1Career TalksWhile the novel coronavirus hit small businesses harder and the sudden shutdown has created a full-blown crisis, one way of helping them to get back to business is community support. No doubt, small businesses benefit communities in many ways such as creating jobs, community identity, etc.
- Fri, Jun 05Online Exhibition
- Fri, May 29Career Talks